This is to inform all aspirants of University of Ibadan that the admission list for 2016/2017
academic session has been released.
All candidates who have been offered provisional admission in the 2016/ 2017 UTME and Direct Entry admissions exercise are to note that the clearance exercise will commence on Tuesday, 29 November, 2016. Candidates are therefore advised to proceed to the admissions portal on
www.admissions.ui.edu.ng to pay a non-refundable acceptance fee of Thirty Thousand Naira only (N30, 000:00) using the approved payment mode.
Candidates are requested to bring the underlisted documents for the clearance exercise:
1. Two copies of evidence of completion of pre-screening login process
2. Biodata and Acceptance fee forms to be filled and downloaded from the University of Ibadan Admissions webpage
3. Institution and candidate’s copies of the Admission letter (To be printed from jamb website)
4. Candidates who have been offered admission in other courses apart from what they initially applied for are to go and change their course to the new course on www.jamb.org.ng. The printout generated from the change of course platform should be presented at the point of clearance
5. Original and 4 photocopies of the UTME result slip (UTME candidates) and Jamb Direct entry print-out (Direct entry candidates)
6. Original and 4 photocopies of the credentials uploaded for the screening exercise - SSCE/GCE//BSC/NCE/OND/HND/CAMBRIDGE O/LEVEL and/or A/LEVEL. Presentation of credentials different from what was uploaded will lead to automatic disqualification.
7. NYSC discharge or exemption letter for Degree holders (Direct Entry)
8. Four (4) recent passport size photographs
9. Original and 4 photocopies of Birth Certificate or Sworn Declaration of Age. Certificates issued by private hospitals and religious institutions are not acceptable.
10. Two letters of reference from two reputable persons - on Letter Headed Papers
11. Original and 2 photocopies of payment receipt for N30, 000.00 Acceptance Fee
12. A file with tags
Candidates are advised to go online to download, fill and bring along for the clearance exercise the following forms at
a. Undertaking form
b. Jamb form B001 and B003
c. Fill the medical form online and submit a copy of the printout at the University Health Service (Jaja Clinic)
Note: Candidates are strongly advised not to transact any business with any other person/persons, corporate or any other site other than the University of Ibadan Website, www.ui.edu.ng and
For further enquiry contact the Undergraduate Admission Office on any of the helplines: 08129732268, 08115976795